Mencari-cari kerja. Dimanakah? :)

Follower

Thursday

u are annoying EYKA !


Welcome . I am now to going to annoy u . of course u can stop reading at anytime . :) yet , for some reason I think u are going to stay .


But that’s just me . lapa lha . na mkn ape ha ?
Pringles ? crunchy sangat .
Cheerious ? eh , too bland .
Cheese toast ? too cheesy .

Emm . oh well , I’m not hungry anymore , anyway :) it’s storming here . the thunder is quite loud . I Love Storm . aa , I mean , saya suka kilat .



.. 2 hours later ..

Kilat da abeeh . I had to turn off ma lappy while it was storming atao suda semestinya eyka suda mati ^_^
Thru ma window , I saw someone is mowing their lawn .  it’s 2.30 am . lunatics . tetiba terfikir . hmm , those people * are * insane ! ha lha , it just rained on ocean , but these people * insist * on mowing their lawn . :D

No comments:

Post a Comment