Mencari-cari kerja. Dimanakah? :)

Follower

Friday

letting you go NMRBMR


Im sorry for all my mistakes . im sorry cause can't make you happy . im sorry cause its me that makes theres no more love between us . im sorry cause its me that makes you cant forgive me . im sorry cause thre's nobody can force me . im sorry cause im like this . im sorry cause i cried all day long . im sorry causei'd despair at last . im sorry i have to let you go . 
im sorry . i give you your heart back . ♥
* ayat sendiri tidak copy dari mane-mane site

agak sedih nak taip ttg benda ney . tp dear blog , you are my diary . one of my important date . lost my love . yes , i do have everything dulu , dan sekarang , i have to let something special in my life go .

pa , ma mintak maaf . ma tak boleh nak tulis banyak2 . ma doa pa happy lepas ney . we're not meant for each other . ma undor diri . panjang umo kite jumpa lagi :')

2 comments:

  1. nice day :)
    hargailah hari kemaren,
    mimpikanlah hari esok,
    tetapi hiduplah untuk hari ini.
    bagi-bagi motivasinya yaah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unable to withdraw funds in Binance
    Looking for the remedies to resolve the withdrawing funds' error in Binance? Facing trouble in withdrawing? Under such circumstances, you can always ask for help from the elite professionals who have knowledge in solving any kind of error in short-interval of time by calling on Binance contact number 800-665-6722 any time. The experts value their customers, therefore, they put their energy to satisfy with their exemplary services. The experts offer out of the box solutions and remedies and that is so easy to execute. www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance/

    ReplyDelete